Look Good - Sell More
Have you ever met a home buyer who wants to pay top dollar to move into a new house beside overgrown, trash-strewn lots? Flowers at the entrance and a maintained common area are just part of the eye candy that brings curb appeal to your subdivision. Depend on us to maintain the vacant lots and complete the picture for potential buyers.
“This builder has got their act together!”
So, what’s been your experience in locating a subdivision mower?
“Joe’s Lawn Service” doesn’t have the equipment.
“Jim Bob’s Tractor” is always broke down, has no insurance, and shows irregularly between cocktails.
“Conglomerates Environmental LLC” wants an arm and a leg & has too much going on to listen.
Then there’s MOWERKS.
Bridging the gap for inexpensive, dependable subdivision maintenance has been our niche for over 30 years. We make you look good so you can sell more. You make money, you expand and buy more, we get more work, repeat!
It’s not rocket science. Do it right, we all benefit!
- Business reputation of dependability
- Over 30 years experience maintaining lots for some of the largest developers in Florida.
- A virtual fleet of new 15ft. tractor-mowers complimented with the largest & toughest zero turn radius mowers in existence.
- A professional uniformed crew.
- Insurance overkill
- Complete Worker’s Comp
- Service routes around the entire State of Florida.
- Owned by a retired Police Sergeant, Army Military Police Veteran, and one damn good guy.
- Bottom line: A price and service that can’t be beat.